Skip to main content

Enrolling Your Child

Graham Junior High Enrollment Information

As a public school system, Graham Junior High School welcomes all students who live within the boundaries of the Graham Independent School District and meet state age and health requirements. Students living outside the boundaries of the district may apply for admission as a transfer student. Applications for transfer are available at the school office.

Students may enroll at any point during the school year. Enrollment for new students moving into the community during the summer is scheduled prior to the beginning of the new school year. Specific enrollment dates are published on the district activity calendar on the district website.

The natural parent, legal guardian or other person having legal control under a court order must enroll a student.

Necessary Items:

  • Certified copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport.
  • Your child’s Social Security card.
  • Current immunization record.
  • Proof of Residence – one of the following:
    • Utility Bill (Water, Gas, or Electric)
    • Proof of owning home
    • Lease agreement
  • Report card from prior school.
  • Parent’s Drivers License or Texas Department of Transportation ID card or Guardian

Information Form and Guardian’s Drivers License or Texas Department of Transportation ID card (if parent or guardian is not a licensed driver in Texas nor has the person obtained a TXDOT ID card, other photo ID will be considered in combination with a birth certificate).

For more information on enrollment, please contact the GJHS Office by phone at (940)549-2002

Immunization Requirements

Required Immunizations (English PDF)

Required Immunizations (en Espanol PDF)

Vaccine Exclusions English

Vaccine Exclusions Spanish

Sample Letter to request Vaccination waiver

Enrolling Your Child Navigation