Skip to main content

New Student Registration

New students to the district need these documents to register:             

                Birth certificate

                Immunization record

                Social security card

                Last report card and STAAR results if available

                Custody papers if applicable

If you have started the school year in another district, you will need to officially withdraw from that school and present the withdrawal form when you register.

We will send a request for all other records to your former school.

New Student Registration Navigation